Saturday 29 December 2012

Our latest adventure, come follow us!

 
 
It's really happening, and here's where it starts...

This dumpster is now filled with an old doghouse, shed and, so sad, an old swing set, among other odds and ends from the back yard.
 
We are getting ready to tear down our existing house and rebuild a new one. 
If you'd like to follow our adventure, please email me your email address and I'll send you an invitation to another "blog" I'm getting ready to start.  I think this one needs to be a bit more private and not totally out there for all to see. 
 

 
This is going to be an exciting, yet scary time for us - come join the ride!
 
 

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Yes please include me. I love refurbishing and interior design

Happy New Year dear friend. I wish the New year brings you lots of happiness and joy. May God shower his abundant blessings upon you all year round.

AnaCristina said...

Oh Astrid! can I see this?? I love the american way of life and I would like to follow the rebuilding!

anacristina.rp@ig.com.br