Wednesday 30 January 2013

Good Eggs!


"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though she knows that you are slightly cracked."  I think that works both ways in our case!
 

Two years have just flown by since DJ and I first met.  We had a stitching date on Friday with Sonya, and had a great afternoon.  Stitching, food and friends, can't go wrong... except the snow interrupted it.  It wasn't supposed to snow that much, but school was letting out early for the boys so I left when it started - bummer!  Oh well, not like we don't have another day planned already.  Here's DJ's take on our afternoon.

Both DJ and Sonya helped me out on a piece I had framed for a friend.  The store did a terrible job!  I thought it just looked crooked, but Sonya noticed it was also buckled.  Between the two of them, they took it apart (it was taped, not pinned), fixed it up, and made it pretty!  I can't show it to you yet, I still have to send it to Karen and I don't want her to peek ahead of time.  So thanks, girls, I truly appreciate your help.  Such good eggs!  Oh, and I like my eggs scrambled... that seems to work for us!

This cutie pie comes to visit DJ's back door frequently, but runs away whenever the door is opened!

I'm not sure if Tom is too happy with him hanging around though.
 
   I didn't get as much stitching done as I would have liked, but at least his ears are done.
 

3 comments:

pam said...

Nothing refreshes a stitcher like a day with other stitchers. Plan another day quick!

Parsley said...

I'm so happy you have good stitchy friends nearby. Bet they are as special as YOU.

Great progress on the poopy puppy. ;-)

DJ said...

I agree, the day wasn't nearly long enough!! Can't wait to get together again...I'll bring buckeyes! LOL