Tuesday 2 July 2013

$7.99 Goodies... and a Mermaid + give-a-way

Nathan and I met DJ (and finally got to meet her Mom, yeah!) a few of weeks ago at The Stitching Post.  I really didn't need anything, but because DJ picked out a surprise goodie bag, Nathan insisted that I do the same.  So I let him pick one out and he did a great job!  All this for only $7.99, what a deal!
 
Some Christmas goodies and flowers and such.
Floss!!!  And more smalls. 
 More Christmas and misc.
 
As thrilled as I was to have this included in my bag, can you believe I already have it?!  Maybe you do if you know my love of mermaids!  Anyway, I'm giving away this pattern, so leave me a comment and let me know if you'd like this...
 
 or this pattern.  As cute as this is, I can't sew and I know I'll never make it.

No restrictions, just let me know which one you would like to win if chosen.  I'll pick a winner in mid July.
 

13 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

$7.99 for all this??? OMG, in UK it would have cost twice as much. Great bargain with lovely projects. Please do not count me in your giveaway, unfortunately I've got too much to stitch & must go through my own stash! Good luck to all the participants, they are great goodies!

Parsley said...

No need to enter me for WOOOOWWWW! What a bargin!

Deborah said...

Wonderful bargains! So many great charts. No need to enter me in the draw.

Deb Montague said...

Wow that is quite the haul for $7.99. I love that pumpkin pillow and can see a lot of ideas for that design. I need more patterns like I need a third arm. Wait...on second thought, does the pillow pattern come with a third arm?

mónica Silva said...

Hello Astrid
You made a good purchase the $ 7.99 for the Euro is 6.12 euros if I live up here in thy country enjoyed no sale :).
hugs

Penny said...

Oh my goodness - you really did get some wonderful goodies! :)

Lisa V said...

Great selection and soo cheap!
I love the Milady's Needle chart, its on my wishlist, I think it's a lovely design to stitch in honour of a lost furry friend.

Kerryp77 said...

what a fab haul! there are some beautiful designs there. I love hte shape of the mermaid one.

stitchinpeanut said...

What an awesome haul... That would have been a B L A S T to open and go through. Congrats! Oh I love mermaids too... And would LOVE to be added to this giveaway!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, the Just Nan pattern is worth 7.99 on its own! What a great choice and a real bargain.

Faith... said...

WOW - Nathan picked out a great surprise goodie bag. Looks like you got lots of good stuff...enjoy it!

DJ said...

Sorry for the late post...so glad you got to meet my Mom!! Now when I tell her stories of our exploits, she'll be able to put a face to the name...LOL!! Those grab bags were fun! I wonder if they'll do that again next year? Hope to see you soon! *Hugs*

Unknown said...

You got a lot of nice stuff fore not a lot of money.Enter me fore the goodie bag.