Sunday 31 August 2014

Summer Blog Hop, Garden edition

Here's to another year of Jo @ Serendipitous Stitching hosting her Summer Blog Hop with Garden as the theme.  My beautifully stitched postcard is from Kaye @ Kitten Stitching.  Of course I love that she has cat in it! 


 And here are her garden thoughts...
 
"Here are my pics - "My cat Coco lives here" (actually High Hopes by Just Nan) and two pics of my winter garden - one very bare and the other of some jonquils.

I love gardens and flowers but unfortunately I hate the actual gardening and I am allergic to a lot of highly scented flowers!  However, I am lucky enough to live in a beautiful, leafy Melbourne suburb with some of the loveliest gardens to view as I go on my walks.  I do so enjoy seeing the change of seasons in the gardens which I pass and in my own, lovely garden which is looked after by a lovely man who comes by once a fortnight to maintain mine for me."
Please be sure to check back to Jo's blog at the end of summer to make sure you haven't missed any garden postcards!  I know I'm way behind on following it myself, so that's where I'm headed - mine is out there somewhere!

7 comments:

Julie said...

A super postcard, I have that design in my stash box.... mmm might need to get it out and stitch it up... amazing the things you see in a blog post that jog your memory.

Vickie said...

Sweet postcard. I can certainly understand Kaye's garden not blooming overly much in the winter now!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part, your postcard is out there, it was the sixth one to be sent.

I love the Just Nan stitch but I was confused by the bare earth to start with too!

Christine said...

What a lovely postcard

Anonymous said...

Beautiful stitching

Kaisievic said...

Hi Astrid, so glad that you liked my postcard!

Anonymous said...

Astrid- I love this pattern!