Saturday 29 August 2015

Fun with my nieces!

Earlier this month, my nieces come to stay with us for a few days. Pizza was on the menu one night and they wanted to watch a movie too. So I put the tv in the enclosed porch and stuck them out there. When it was dark, they watched another movie while snuggled in their blankets, chowing down some ice cream. What a great evening!

Their special treat was going to The Pottery Spot. 

 It took me longer to paint my witch, so I had them each paint a coaster for me.

Here are our finished pieces, I think they did a great job!

Another finished piece is my Mill Hill, Love Halloween. I used glow in the dark floss for the ghost, stars, and whiskers of the kitty. Unfortunately, it doesn't last very long but I thought it was still worth it. I think I'll look for a Halloween tree to hang it on, but maybe not until everything goes on sale, after Halloween.

3 comments:

Julie said...

What fun you all had, super work from the pottery stop.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

The pottery painting looks like fun. There used to be a similar one here, I took my son when he was little.
The glow in the dark looks awesome but isn't it hard to photograph!

KimM said...

Oh boy! Looks like everyone had fun, fun, fun! I'm not much into Halloween, but I really like your ornament. So very cute.
xxx